How do I change my address?

You can change your address by logging in and going to this page. There you can enter and save your new address, other personal data can also be changed on this page.

What if I have forgotten my password?

Click on login, then "forgot password" will appear at the bottom of the pop-up, click on this and you can change your password. This does not work? Then walk past the Leeghwater office, there we will find out what is wrong.

I cannot log in but I do know my password and username.

Has your contribution already been paid? You can register online, but you have to pay a contribution at our office.

How do I unsubscribe from ‘De Slurf’?

You can unsubscribe from magazine ‘De Slurf’ by logging in and then going to this page. On this page you then uncheck the box "I want to receive ‘De Slurf’.